Friday, March 16, 2012

Super! Boy!

Everett threw down the challenge to redesign Superboy yesterday over coffee. Because, let's face it, jeans and a t-shirt aren't a superhero costume. All we had was our iPhones, so the sketches are particularly breath-taking. Here's mine.


I decided to bring back the underwear in the most dignified way. Below are Ev's emo Superboys.


Superboy is played here by a young Jared Leto.


And, as promised, the rest of the super sketches from our Marvel game.
 

Venom has to be my favorite Spidey villain, but it turns out Carnage is fun to draw too!


Cap and Webhead chew the fat:


Alright, that's enough supers for now. I should probably be drawing Leperchauns or something.

Happy Kilt Friday!

16 days...

2 comments:

Carrie Liao said...

Gotta say, I'm a huge fan of the crotch-logo

Garrett Hanna said...

I like these drawings