Monday, April 18, 2011

TERRORDACTYL, page 5 of 11




Featured in this week's page: Pteranodon, Deinonychus, Titanosaurus, Euoplocephalus

Available this Summer in paperback through Afterworks III and digitally through the Whamix app. Next Monday, page 6: "Rough and Tumble"

0 days...WINTER IS HERE!


Game of Thrones premiered last night, and I couldn't have been more impressed. A solid adaptation with fantastic casting. My friend Jason hosted the premier party, and I represented the river gingers of House Tully.



With a trout as your house sigil, you're kind of obligated to bring Steelhead and fish tacos to the party.

18 days...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really awesome staging in the comic!! A lot of character too, even in the dinosaurs.

Zane Yarbrough said...

game of thrones was great!

Megan Nicole Dong said...

Your comic is looking great! Can't wait for Comic Con :D

Denver Brubaker said...

I chuckle every tie I see this little dude with the egg...I love that the egg is just as big as he is...beautiful work! More please! =0)

Courtney Pearson said...

I love the look on the Euoplocephalus' face! Fully awesome! I can't wait for more next Monday!

Unknown said...

Erik- thanks man. I always feel like dinos have as much personality as any human.

Zane- HELL YES IT WAS. 10/10.

Megan- Thanks! Are you doing anything for SD?

Denver- Awesome! Dax's design made me laugh when I was first creating him, and I had a blast drawing him.

Courtney- Thanks! Definitely more to come!

Terry Song said...

Damn, this is too awesome. I love this page the most cuz there's the most dinosaurs...especially the deinonychus'.Can't wait for the whole thing!

Josh (musarter) said...

Great page. Tripping over the Ankylosaur's tail is classic.

Wish I knew someone who I could watch The Game of Thrones with. :(